She holds the coaching designation of Certified Executive Coach (CEC) having completed the Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching Program at Royal Roads University (RRU), has been an Alumni Coach as well as a Panel Member for certifying graduates from that program.
Carolyn also holds the credential of Professional Certified Coach (PCC), is a registered Mentor Coach, and considered a Thought Leader on Coaching Competencies with the International Coach Federation (ICF.)
Business emphasis lies in maximizing leadership potential and supporting operational and personal excellence through Executive Coaching, Corporate Training, and Management Consulting.
Carolyn has an excellent reputation stemming from a wealth of experience in coaching, designing and delivering training as well as public speaking.
This experience has been gained within entrepreneurship as well as former careers in both the public sector and private industry.
She is a born motivator who is known to inspire and empower.
Her educational and training credentials are as follows:
- 25 years experience in design and facilitation of adult education
- 25 years experience in public speaking
- 15 years combined experience in coaching and consulting in the areas of leadership development, performance optimization, career development, and business, management, and life skills
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching (Royal Roads University)
- Diploma in Adult Education (St. Francis Xavier University)
- Certificate in Adult Education (St. Francis Xavier University)
- Human Resources Management Certificate (St. Lawrence College)
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistics Programming (WEL-Systems Institute)
- Certified Practitioner Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (Psychometrics Canada)
- Strong Interest Inventory Qualification (Psychometrics Canada)
- Coaching Out of the Box® Licensed Trainer.