Carolyn Hamilton-Kuby brings her vibrant spirit, authenticity and professionalism as a highly engaging public speaker and naturally gifted coach. A self-described ‘entertrainer,’ her presentations have the winning combination of being informative and inspiring – always including elements of lightness and fun!
She is celebrating close to two decades of business as CEO and Owner of Morningstar Centre For Engagement (MCE) based in Kingston, Ontario, Canada. Her company specializes in leadership and professional coach development, as well as adult education, which are delivered through Executive Coaching, Mentor Coaching, Corporate Training/Workshop Facilitation, and Motivational Speaking.
MCE client-base includes/has included national and international clients in various leadership capacities from numerous sectors including all levels of government, Indigenous communities, academic institutions, health care organizations, and corporate offices of some Fortune 500 companies/global organizations.
Apart from entrepreneurship, Carolyn’s leadership expertise also stems from a previous 10-year career as a Human Resources (HR) professional in the government of Canada. She held progressively responsible managerial and leadership positions at local, regional offices and corporate headquarters levels.
Carolyn has extensive experience in learning and development, along with completion of the St. Francis Xavier University Certificate and Diploma in Adult Education programs. She brings her expertise in learning and development as well as adult education to all design, delivery and facilitation aspects of in-person and/or virtual learning environments. She has broad-based appeal to diverse audiences and is committed to bringing value to all who attend her presentations, workshops, webinars, etc.
Having completed the Royal Roads University (RRU) Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching program, Carolyn holds the designation of Certified Executive Coach (CEC.) She is also a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) — and a registered Mentor Coach — with the International Coach Federation (ICF.) Through contributions as a writer of ICF published blogs and articles, Carolyn has been acknowledged as a Thought Leader on Coaching Competencies, since 2017.
Carolyn has been recognized by the World Business Executive Coach Summit (WBECS) as a Top Facilitator of Implementation Mastery and Round-Table Sessions. WBECS is a global virtual conference and chosen speakers include industry experts and thought leaders in the coaching industry as well as in the leadership realm. Speakers include/have included management/leadership icon Ken Blanchard, as well as other global experts such as Daniel Pink, Daniel Goleman, Simon Senik, Marshall Goldsmith, etc. Many, if not most, are NY Times Best-Selling authors. In 2020, Carolyn was honoured and thrilled to be chosen as a WBECS Coach Showcase Speaker!
Her educational and training credentials are as follows:
- 25 years experience in design and facilitation of adult education
- 25 years experience in public speaking
- 15 years combined experience in coaching and consulting in the areas of leadership development, performance optimization, career development, and business, management, and life skills
- Graduate Certificate in Executive Coaching (Royal Roads University)
- Diploma in Adult Education (St. Francis Xavier University)
- Certificate in Adult Education (St. Francis Xavier University)
- Human Resources Management Certificate (St. Lawrence College)
- Certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistics Programming (WEL-Systems Institute)
- Certified Practitioner Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) (Psychometrics Canada)
- Strong Interest Inventory Qualification (Psychometrics Canada)
- Coaching Out of the Box® Licensed Trainer.