Connecting Audiences To
Personal & Professional Success
As a dynamic speaker whose natural talent and authenticity shine through in speaking engagements, Carolyn offers motivating messages that inspire, empower and educate.
A highly engaging and effective speaker, Carolyn presents topics in a fun, informative, and memorable way.
Her specialties include the areas of leadership and business maximization; workplace and human resource issues; professional coach development; women’s empowerment; health and wellness optimization; as well as enhancement in relation to coaching, career, life, and work skills.
Carolyn always considers it a privilege to deliver keynote speeches and motivational talks. She was particularly honoured to be chosen as a WBECS (World Business Executive Coach Summit) Speaker in the 2020 Coach Showcase series. Selected WBECS speakers include some of the greatest thought leaders in the industry including Marshall Goldsmith, Ken Blanchard, Marcia Reynolds, Simon Sinek, Michael Bungay Stanier, Whitney Johnson – to name a few!
Carolyn brings her 25-year background as a public speaker and her expertise in specialty areas to help people ignite the fire within!
Key-Note Address/Presentation Topics Will Be Of Value To:
- Organizational Leaders, Business Leaders, Entrepreneurs
- Workplace Teams
- Human Resources Professionals
- Coaching Professionals
- Women in Business and Leadership Roles as well as Women At Risk
- Indigenous Leaders and Community Members
- Health Care Professionals/Individuals Dealing With Health Challenges
- Youth At Risk
- Wedding Industry Experts
Sample Success Optimization Topics:
- Mindfulness As A Foundational Tool For Excellence
- Maximizing Professional Excellence
- Personal and/or Professional Leadership Topics
- Entrepreneurship Topics
- Optimizing Personal Potential
- Persevering Through Tough Times
- Achieving Against The Odds
- Tapping Into Personal Power For Success in Life and Work
- Self-Management of Attitudes, Behaviours and Actions
- Conflict Management, Stress Management, Change Management, Time Management
- Customer Service Excellence
- Communication Optimization
Carolyn is in the process of authoring a self-help book for leaders to assist in maximizing individual potential and optimizing workplace engagement.
Watch for publication in 2021!