Morningstar Centre For Engagement provides Corporate Training, Executive Coaching and Keynote Speaking to individuals and organizations from various sectors and industries.
All services are delivered with a view to maximizing operational and personal excellence and are tailored to align with organizational culture, audience/client diversity, etc.
The systems/holistic approach to service delivery results in development of skills, attitudes and/or behaviours that are immediately applicable within business settings or personal life – or both!
- Leadership Development;
- Employment Optimization;
- Adult Education.
Service offerings in Coaching, Workshops and Keynote Speaking facilitate:
- Diversity Appreciation;
- Individual and Organizational Well-Being.
Topics offered through the above services include (and are not limited to) the following:
- Managing stress, conflict, time, change, projects, multiple priorities, workload — avoiding burn-out;
- Optimizing focus, motivation, and commitment;
- Cultivating confidence, patience, mindfulness, social and ethical responsibilities;
- Unleashing self-awareness, insight, and perspective; and
- Leveraging strengths, talents, and capacities.
Approaches/Modalities used within service offerings include:
- Neuro-Linguistics Programming (NLP);
- Various Metrics;
- Experiential, Participative and Facilitative Learning; and
- Coach Approach.
Potential results include (and are not limited to) maximization of:
- Leadership legacy creation and sustainability;
- Effective individual and team performance;
- Strategic planning and goal achievement;
- Forward momentum;
- Customer Service excellence;
- Communication skills enhancement; and
- Alignment, connection, and congruence of behaviours with core values.
In addition to her company’s services, as a Licensed Trainer with Coaching Out of the Box®, Carolyn is qualified to deliver the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ which is designed specifically for leaders to quickly and easily acquire basic coaching skills.